Features H6740 Heavy-Duty available from Mauldin Company, Hattiesburg MS
HEAVY-DUTY MOWERS TO HANDLE HARD JOBS
MOWMAX™ CUTTERBAR USES TRUE MODULAR DESIGN
SHOCKPRO™ HUBS PROTECT AGAINST DAMAGE
Several key MowMax features have been beefed up to improve durability:
- Stronger top cap gear – it is no longer the sacrificial part for drive train protection. ShockPRO now does the protecting.
- Stepped spacers between modules improve cutterbar straightness, reduce wear and provide consistent cut height.
- Lower profile rock guards allow closer cutting with less cutterbar lean.
- Heavy grey iron is used for gearbox housings and nodular iron for module spacers and rock guards.
- Hardened alloy module drive shafts with dampeners eliminate vibration wear on shaft splines.
- ShockPRO cutterbar drive train protection eliminates shock load stresses for longer life.