Features T6.150 available from Mauldin Company, Hattiesburg MS
HYDRAULIC POWER AND FLEXIBILITY
You can handle implements with ease. The T6 has a large three-point hitch lift capacity ranging from 9,620 to 13,460 pounds. Choose the standard 18-gallon-per-minute (gpm) open-center hydraulic system or the optional 26-gpm closed-center, load-sensing (CCLS) system depending on your flow requirements. A power beyond option with flatface couplers is also available for implements with large hydraulic needs.
TRANSMISSION CHOICES TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS:
- 24x24 Dual Command™ Hi-Lo transmission with power shuttle provides an underdrive gear for each of the 12 forward and reverse gears.
- 16x16 ElectroShift™ with power shuttle gives you touch button powershifting through the four gears of each range, plus a clutch-free shift between first and second range, and between the third and fourth range.
- 16x16 AutoShift with power shuttle offers the same operational convenience as the ElectroShift™ but with an additional auto shift button for field and road conditions.
- 17x16 AutoShift with 25 MPH (40 KPH) economy or 31 MPH (50 KPH) provides an alternative for those who want a more economical transmission or higher speeds.
- Creeper option provides slower operational speeds.